Our discovery days are an informal “doors open” visit to Sweaty Mama HQ where you can learn about…
We help you get qualified in our very own Academy
Getting qualified to become a Sweaty Mama instructor is straightforward and we work closely with you to get qualified quickly. We also run a course in Safe Babywearing to ensure your Mamas and babies are kept safe at all times. Our carefully selected partners who we work closely with offer preferential rates just for being a Sweaty Mama franchisee.
Our team at HQ are fully trained to take you through the process of setting up your new business and running classes successfully. Come to our discovery day and learn about the dedicated support you will receive from our Franchise Managers, as well as the Choreography for every 8 week Sweaty Mama season.
Dedicated One on One Training
Exclusive territory for you to operate
Sweaty Mama territories are exclusive and have been devised with you in mind. During our discovery days, we will show you how our territory structure works and how each one is designed to operate a succesful franchise business. You, and only you, can operate classes in your area. Territories are set to ensure there are enough members of your target niche demographic. So, we base this on the number of pre-school children in a particular area so that all territories are the same and have an equal chance of success and scope for growth.
You will be supplied with all the equipment you will need to set up and run Sweaty Mama Classes in your area. We supply you with a range of marketing materials, such as banners, flyers, posters and car magnets. You will then be given a set of Sweaty Mama clothing and branded exercise mats to run your classes professionally, as well as a selection of Health & Safety forms
Dedicated One on One Training
Government funding for all franchisees
We work closely with the UK Government’s Start Up scheme to provide funding to all our franchisees. So, even though our franchise cost of £1,998 + VAT is one of the lowest start up rates in the industry, we are able to help you to fund it through our government backed partner, Outset Finance. Because we already work with them, it is really quick and easy to get on board and start trading. We take you through the whole process and ensure you receive your funding at the end of it.
Why come to a Sweaty Mama Discovery Day…
- See the Sweaty Mama Headquarters & meet all the Staff
- Bring your child along on the day
- Pop in for 5 minutes or an hour
- Food and drink will be provided
- Local class on at 10.30am – everyone is welcome to join!
- Various stations set up covering different sectors of Franchising
- Find out the total franchise cost & discuss different finance options
- Find out more about the qualifications required & our third party training providers
- See the territory availability
- Discuss marketing and get some great tips
- Find out how you can expand your business
- Sit down for a chat with current Franchisees and/or HQ staff